Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sagittarius Full Moon June 13

Friday we have a Full Moon a rare event as it's also the 13th. This Full Moon is in Sagittarius. We are going to be directed at life changing people to bring insight into our lives and possibly even get some answers we've been wishing for. With the Sagittarius energy we do have to be cautious before we speak as we need tact before crushing any one's feelings. Even if you get frustrated with all the energy it is always best to breathe first is this "truth" really worth sharing right now? I know I say speak your truth but we are in such a high energy time not all things are beneficial to share. Even if you feel frustrated that things or events aren't moving faster in this Sagittarius energy of the moon we are planting what we are seeking and this too will come to us. All the answers are already here, but sometimes we aren't ready or willing to see them just yet. Have patience. 


This week we also had Neptune go into it's annual retrograde which shall last five months of this year. Neptune is known as the celestial dreamer which flows with fantasy and illusion. So we are able to get to deep healing by flowing with the subconscious mind. Neptune is still in Pisces and will remain until 2025 it's already been here for two years. We can go both ways with this either friendly or disaster delusions ... this is completely up to prospective of course. I pick to look optimistically because why should we take the negative outlook? We get to decide how things play out when there is a positive and a negative. This is the same case. We can heal and break patterns. I have particularly started to notice patterns in my life and in lives of clients. We all can decide if we want to say "oh here we go again" and think you already know what is going to happen. This is of course allowing for the pattern to repeat. Or you can take each experience as a brand new experience and not allow the past to hold any root at all. Doing this and taking this approach means we forget the past and all ties it has on us and we become to live in each moment in the now. Each moment is brand new which it really is because we are never going back to the past again (unless we just want to live in it in which case we never change we always stay and who wants to do that? it's false anyway because we cannot stay living in this past that does and has never existed anyway it is all of the mind). 

Get in your head we only have to now. As we are in Neptune's Retrograde and also Mercury's retrograde we can decide to think oh this means technology doesn't work we have to stop all that we are doing because this is what other articles and what other videos have said to do always in the past. Okay you can take that advice and always prepare and always do the same thing and guess what you are creating energy vibrations and this will always be what comes to you. You create your own reality. I am picking to live in the now, this Mercury Retrograde I have not read any preparation same with Neptune's. I only want to move forward. I am taking this Retrograde as a means to be creative and wake up! I have noticed being more sensitive with the Pisces influence. I am deciding not to absorb other people's energy and not to let this happen unless I decide. It is being proactive here. 


For a bit I felt frustrated with all this energy because I felt stuck, perhaps you have felt this too, this why me? I have heard a lot in the past week. It is then making yourself a victim with this statement. I am seeing how we create our reality by our vibration. I am taking charge of my life, allowing the Universe to do what she wishes but I am showing up. I am done with playing victim in any situation. I also know in my heart what will be will be but it is not about being passive either. 

For a time as I shared I needed to step away from writing I was getting too drained. Answers were being sought after and I felt drained from this. I don't have all the answers. Above all I keep channeling and getting all sorts of messages but not all of them are shareable at this time and some people are also not ready to hear them. It is just how we all are we are all in different journeys. 







I have come to realizations over the past few weeks. We can get stuck and wrapped up in the safe life. Or we can take a chance. I have seen how people can start to revert back to their old self, how others decide they don't like their life and will just change it (simple as that). I have no desire to fix anyone or to be in the company of someone who does not appreciate me, and look to your life and see if anything like this resonates. I have come too far to just waste my time, and even this statement is negative. Every second is a gift. I feel like we get too wrapped up in things that don't matter. It is a matter of how someone or something makes you feel. I have become more independent over this time, all this time on my own, I have had adventures where I go to experience on my own. I didn't get lonely or anything, some of the adventures I had people by my side (which was nice too). We get so caught up in society we live in that we need to have someone right next to us to somehow give us more value here. This is such a silly concept. I guess when we rely on someone or think ok now my life can begin, it is putting so much value on this person or this thing when it has nothing to do with that but you! You are all you need. For the realization comes when you just let go and above all realize you are everything you could ever need. 


I had an epiphany last night where I am so happy when I am free and unrestricted which for all of us this means something different. It might mean for some to be single. For others to have their own car. To not have kids. To not have a home of their own. Whatever this means for you, find a way to be unrestricted maybe that means to go out for an hour without your phone. Detach in some way let go. 

I am creating my own adventures and I'm not waiting around anymore. This is my eye opening time. Instead of waiting for taking a vacation, just doing so. If that means I go alone so be it. I cannot be envious of anyone else because I get to make my own now moments. I realized I am not who I once was I am not a trophy for anyone. These realizations have come with speaking with many many lovely beings over my time away.

I met so many beautiful people. A story I loved hearing was how a guy just happened to be driving across country (changing his life) he stopped at a diner noticed a girl who called him over. He has been with her for over a decade (and never made his original destination). We never know where life is going to take us. We are all on this journey and if we are too focused on the destination we are blinded to the middle stuff which really does have the opportunity to change us forever for the better. The middle stuff may very well be the destination after all. 

For this Full Moon just go with the flow and glow. Enjoy the energy, do something for you! We are done with releasing this is a time to recharge ourselves and our crystals. Try something like getting rid of physical stuff if you want to do some kind of releasing. Our "stuff" actually holds energy from our past, and if you ever notice icky feelings a cloud of energy gets stirred up when we move it. Let's as we approach the Summer Solstice on June 21 have a Summer clean out!! Clean the space! Start this weekend by looking to what you no longer use what is just taking up space get rid of clutter, get a new you. If you wish for a new life start by getting rid of the things that hold memories of the old you! Travel light or with nothing at all. If you want to have many adventures it's way easier if you have nothing negative holding you back this includes people, items, and "stuff".