Monday, May 12, 2014

Flower Full Moon May 14, 2014


It's been a week, I truly appreciate the understanding of my retreat. I really needed to get away and enjoy some time for myself. I have been creating and different projects in the works still. Over my time I noticed a theme many people and beings relate and call different terms differently, to the point that they get caught up in the words. It is not about the words or the title. Or wishing to call this by a "name" ... we do not fit in a box easily so why try to conform? I have becoming more and more free of titles myself in all kinds. I use words loosely and also have noticed that I use one word to umbrella over a vast variety. Mainly the word interesting, it does not describe or really help the listener to understand what I am trying to detail or explain- I am embracing who I am, hopefully you are doing the same too.

Any terms I happen to use, at the time I write about them "beings" "magic" "love" "interesting" ... all these and more of course can have any number of meanings to them, and it's not for your to search what I mean by them ... it is what these words make you feel as in individual. Each message is for you personally, not to try to figure out why I am using them about pertaining to my life, if any of these words stir up something: feelings, emotions, sensations ... in you this has nothing to do with me, this is your own internalizing and your own experience.

This weekend I felt internalized as I posted I just could not express myself in written form. I received a sign this morning as I looked out the window a black butterfly flew and landed on a window sill I thought it was dead at first as it just didn't move for some time. This butterfly decided to take a nap, but after a while moved it's wings to let me know it was alive. Two crystals in hand I just observed this butterfly ... realizing her message to me, I am and have transformed. New beginnings, this is the dawn the start once again.

We have the Full Moon energy here ... as the Flower Full Moon in Scorpio happens Wednesday, May 14, 1:16pm (PT), 3:16pm (ET). This Scorpio Full Moon is full of passion, charged with seductive vibes that are very intense! Notice as attractions explode within us, this can come from all angels ... open a romance novel, hit up that sweetie, treat yourself if you are single. Scorpio has a very direct and black and white view so this means no gray area, no maybes. If you feel any hint of love- it's love! Our heart knows, sometimes it is as simple as you may have been on the fence about this romantic situation and when you take your head and mind out of it you love spending time with this person, this is love. If you notice the opposite that they drain your energy and it's always "me me me" when you hang with this person, the flip side is may not be love. I had a very interesting conversation, that often times in the land of love you feel like a lost soul. When you find someone and they leave you (for any number of reasons) this transition time you are searching for answers, and who you are. In this passion filled Scorpio moon it is knowing your heart. Being kind and gentle with your heart. The answers are not in me- they are not in these words, it is all the emotions that are stirred up when you read the words.

As I have become more and more awakened to my gifts. I see and feel now why I had to step away from all of you. It is so that I could feel and I could not do so sitting behind a screen typing and using words. Many different sensations and emotions from the ick to the bliss I have encountered this week. My awakening like the butterfly it flies around but there are times when it just needs to be still to rest before it picks up and continues where it is headed (where ever that may be).

The Scorpio Full Moon is all about transforming energy, the transformation. As I saw the butterfly this morning I feel it in the air. When things seem to stall you have to breathe and not rush anything just because you want it to go. It is sitting with the ick, or sitting with the stillness,... whatever emotion you might be trying to over come or run away from (thinking you are over it that you have leveled up on it) if it's not leaving this means you need to sit in this some more, the mind is trying to get you out of it. Patience it's all a process, life is a process. Scorpio Full Moon is closely lined with Saturn which brings the strong support system energy. So in this changing and moving forward and seeing that your life is going to be much different it is looking at those core strong people in your life right now. They will help you create a solid plan (even if it's just knowing they are there to give you positive words). Perhaps they don't even give you any help to what you think you need, don't discourage, the point is their presence they will be here for you. The rock the solids the foundations. I have these in my life, any time I feel off balance, I may not even talk to them about what the cause is, but just knowing at any time I can speak to them and they just get it and make me laugh, this is enough. Look to these people in your life.

As the week moves along Venus is moving into Uranus and Jupiter. Thursday Venus moves into the revolutionary Uranus and these will be in the sign of impulsive Aries. This energy may have us singing "live in the moment" "seize the day, the now" as we are all swirling in this cosmic energy. All this Venus energy we are moving into does not need to be publicized (even if you are tempted) some of the best moment are when you share it with one individual and the whole world does not know about it. When Venus moves into Jupiter on Sunday, this weekend we may bring such powerful energy that we want more and more of this good thing this amazing sensation- however this indulging (in relationships, situations, friends, etc) be responsible and create your own limits and boundaries so that this remains memorable and not regrettable, but if we are all living in love and compassion then we will not regret. 







Flower Full Moon we have a trine of the Moon to Jupiter and Cancer with Saturn bringing strength to drive Jupiter's heart. Use this moon energy to whatever we feel is important to us and we will achieve much with this passion energy. The trick is to keep breathing to keep moving forward. This Full Moon is not about releasing (not this time) it is about pushing forward knowing what you want and forging ahead. If you let what you feel passionate about and what is important to you rein you can and will get stuck in a stagnant energy of thinking and being. Full Moons are not all about releasing and only focusing on releasing, this is so much the old energy of waiting and we are now not trapped in this thinking anymore. We will be in harvest time from this Full Moon and the New Moon May 28. It is all about dreaming, visualizing see where we wish to go, who we are. The energy is so much larger than any one person or being. So I invite all of you to dream ... maybe life is not what you envisioned it would be ... certain things or events did not go to "plan" how you thought ... this is only a small hiccup. The Universe and Life and Source has a plan for us, we just might not be able to see it yet. More and more I truly see and feel this. I felt myself expanding and opening so much only to then have this past week where I had to retreat internally. I needed my own personal space to just do my own thing.

Even down to getting new messages of this is only your new beginning, when you feel off or like you are ruining any plan or yourself, this is not the case, take a step back, a moment, a breath ... we are all allowed to have these moments of feeling like we are moving backwards. I see in myself these moments which I know will pass. In my case I allowed myself to sit and be in this energy (which of course lasted about a week) I felt my expansion and development despite I internally felt like I was moving backwards, the truth I was revisiting and moving forwards all the same still.

I am going to be offering a Full Moon circle for those interested, add our FB page: Padma Bella and details will be going up on there. The more and more I have been channeling this week, I realize who I am who I need to be (for me). I went to a walk at the beach over the weekend and I felt more of me I have to release, personality traits of the old, that somehow still linger ... it's just not all going to poof away super fast. I invite all of you to continue to see what parts of you you can shed on this Full Moon. What ego, mind, negative traits within yourself you can live without. This is my only view of releasing of this Full Moon, ways to improve yourself. Don't pay attention to other people or changing yourself even- break this down to the simplest form that is realistic, real, raw ... sure we all can say we want to diet and loose weight- but why? why do we say this? Is it really a health thing? such as it's causing you pain or getting in the way of your living a healthy life- or is it society and image- to think: "if I loose all this weight then I am date able- marketable," etc. It truly has to be you doing this for you. Another thing- what habits do you have that could be holding you back (in any number of areas) not envying someone else because they seem so much more put together than you ... I am asking you all to take a deep hard look at yourself at your core.

I am doing and have been doing this- and when you think about these things take every single external force and factor out of your thinking. This is only about you, what would you change to make you happiest? If you were dating yourself what traits would annoy you? What habits do you have that annoy you? What can you do to improve yourself so that when you look in the mirror you have unconditional love for yourself- this might be something like I want to take more risks and go sky diving. I want to enjoy more walks outside. I want to eat more ice cream because it makes me smile. This is all about improving your quality of life, minus the other people in our lives. 










New Creations ... they will be in the link to the right ... email if you wish to be the companion, these are all one of a kind creations. 

This collection is the Lexi Bliss Collection by Padma Bella. Email: Sophie@PadmaBella.com

Deep Amethyst Bliss
Deep purple Amethyst crystal beads with purple accents bringing the energetic power of the Amethyst to you. A perfect piece can be worn as a necklace or circlet around your third eye or crown chakra. Channel your purple aura energy while wearing this blissful circlet.
Length: Approx. 22 inches

Amethyst wire wrap pendant may be attached to this necklace. 













Amethyst Crystal
Deep purple Amethyst beads accent clear beads giving a light contrasting energy. May be worn as a necklace or circlet close to the third eye chakra. Harness the healing energy of the Amethyst while wearing this piece. If you love purple this is for you!
Length: Approx. 28 1/2 inches
*Amethyst wire wrap pendant may be attached to this necklace. 















Forrest Ocean Unity
Bringing together the elements of the forrest with Agate crystals and the ocean with Aquamarine, this brings peace, calm, clarity, and communication to the companion. A serene energy resides with this necklace. It may be worn as a circlet crown. Call forth your inner Queen of the Forrest and Goddess of the Sea.
Length: Approx. 20 1/2
*Quartz wire wrapped pendant may be added to this necklace.














Aquamarine Sea Goddess
The energy of the sea resides in this Aquamarine necklace which may also be worn as a circlet to adore your head to harness the Sea Goddess within.
Length: Approx. 23 inches



















Aquamarine and Amethyst Delight
Aquamarine and Amethyst collide in this playful energy. A light and energetic vibration merge in this necklace/ circlet.