Friday, April 25, 2014

Dreams and Wishes ... and Salem

Copyright PadmaBella.com Photo by Padma Bella
Of course many many cosmic events. We are in the week governed by the Cardinal Cross energies and also in the middle of two Eclipses! 

I feel like the veil is or has lifted. Various dreams I have had show that we may think or allow our self to become limited- in a certain state of being. When you come out of yourself, it flows. Things naturally are as they are. I pulled some cards this morning and even the alignment of them follows a pattern once I sit away from them. All going towards the theme of breaking free from the limitations of the mind. What we think, how we think our life should go, ... we are in the now. Just because you may feel guarded or wish to guard yourself or your heart it is really now the time to break free of that. 




For all to flow. I saw a phoenix rising yesterday which truly follows this this theme we are we born we are leaving our past life, our old beliefs, our old relationships, our old self - all this is gone and done with, we cannot compare who we were then to who we are now. As I have been saying this repeating theme is those who are in our life now that have survived all the turmoils and tribulations, it's easy to look over this. Naturally there will be ups and downs because we are humans we will have this element within us. It is acting with compassion and loving awareness. I realized exactly what I personally have been holding back from. I haven't been giving all of myself in a particular interaction that has come back into my life because I am so terrified of being left all over again. In doing so I realize this may happen anyway or actual lead to what I have feared as it comes back recycled to us. How I have to raise from the ashes. Is for me to break free of this thinking and just be me. To give all of me. To express all of me. It literally is something so small, and it may be for you as well. Look to what this may be.


I had an two huge epiphany moments yesterday, one being I know exactly where I'm headed (I might not know how I get there, or when) but I am firmly rooted and grounded. This is different than saying I am stubborn or closed minded- I simply mean rooted and grounded meaning I am aware of my space my body on this earth. Doing so means I can channel and connect to Source and all energy flows. I feel like on my journey I questioned many things. Once again I was guided to ask my sacred oak tree two questions, oddly the same two questions came ... but in the asking the next day I have come to realize the answers don't matter at all. For me on this journey I am enough I am content with only me. This whole week between the meteors ... and embracing my cocoon. The old me would wait, I'm tired of waiting. With this transition I see that I have my wings I am at the edge of the cliff overlooking the sea of bliss in front of me, my wings are spreading out and I totter on my toes back and forth up and down ... no longer looking behind me anymore. On the verge of just breaking free and no longer having any feet on the ground. Doing so of course being grounded and rooted in who I am is how the flying comes to be. A dream I had I was in an area with "prisoners" what society called them ... regardless what they did to come into this confinement I was along side them. My purpose to make their life more comfortable but also to Awaken them. I originally thought I was in as a prisoner too until I realized there was another section in this prison where people not sentenced were living their lives under this same space but had more freedom because they were just keeping the peace. There was no split, instead I had to break free of my mindset that I was having to follow the rules here for the sake of these people I was helping for them to see. And once they were open minded and no longer labeled themselves as prisoners then we would all be free, as freedom is only a state of mind. In relation to society and those who are will Awakening. Is different for me than someone who simply is guided to Awaken and be, I have been Awakened to aid and guide others, I see this my purpose for right now. 


Copyright PadmaBella.com Photo by Padma Bella
The other being about 6 months ago there was a vision of me and a person being at this particular place. Last night we were in this exact place. Transported to another world. This did not occur to me until once I got back home. I received this message from the Universe as well. Visions tend to happen once you have acknowledged them and placed them out of your mind. 

I truly enjoy traveling to other worlds. In the dream above I asked a very specific question. My answer came in the least likely way. I invite you to do as well. If you find yourself aware in your dreams and you wish for an answer or sign. Ask the universe in your dreams while you are in your dreams. I laughed as soon as I was willing and able to let go (even in the dream world) the universe gave me an answer a sign, a big sign not to let go, all with being in a car and the driver resting his hand on my leg, reassurance, knowledge that we are in this together on our way to shop for a dishwasher at a toy store ... we are now capable of so much, just as we were before but now we have less restrictions we have been breaking free of the mind, of limitations of all kinds.


Copyright PadmaBella.com Photo by Padma Bella
I created a vision board on the eve of Lyra meteors. I allow all to flow. I know exactly what I wish. I wish a loving relationship. I am content with being in a loving relationship with myself, here is where the shift has happened. Prior I had an epic conversation on Saturday night after my lodge experience, in which someone very dear to me shared his only wish for me, is for me in this lifetime, to experience what he has in his relationship because it was so beautiful. Of course the universe speaking to me. Anyone not OK being in a commitment of any kind is just living in fear. Many words ringing true of what I had heard before, but hearing it from this person who I've never spoken about these channeled thoughts to. I took as validation from the Universe. I had let go of this notion, of any happily ever after this past week. But there is always hope it will come to be. My sister in light guided me to this vision board creation ... she received guidance to do this with all this cosmic energy. So we both did so. Much of this week I have just been transforming in my cocoon why I haven't been writing or posting this week. Once I channeled this vision board, it began to take shape and form. Everything on it is exactly what I wish. Once again showing what is pouring from me from Source ... magic is what I wish, and to share that magic and love with someone.


Copyright PadmaBella.com Photo by Padma Bella
Edit: adding this to the writing after I posted, I pulled some more cards as I was playing with crystals and created a crystal grid for tonight's magic. These cards speak ... what do they say to you?


Copyright PadmaBella.com Photo by Padma Bella


As last weekend I went to many panels, one being on the show Salem. The Salem panel at Wonder Con, we were shown the first bit of the first episode. Afterward the panel spoke about the new show. Read here if you'd like a preview read: 
http://padmabella.blogspot.com/2014/04/getaway-weekend-adventures-pixie-dust.html

Observations it addressed and how a society can get wrapped up in the unknown leading to fear. The creators wish to tell the story from the view of the town people. It is a very dark and often graphic depiction of how life may have been. Reaching far beyond what is only known in the history books. Creative imaginary of how human nature would react in such a setting. Labeled as witches these woman use magic or powers in this show it is depicted as dark, demons, etc ... restricting people's free will. At the heart of the it is a love story of course, about two people who were in love and yet circumstances led to actions to come to be because assumptions were allowed to be made. Had the leading lady just waited and not listened to outside sources that he beloved was dead in a war- she would of course not had been influenced and turned into a witch. As you can see in this show, it follows the same of listen to your heart, others who wish to control or are jealous or wish to manipulate will sway your thoughts. 


Copyright PadmaBella.com Photo by Padma Bella


Copyright PadmaBella.com Photo by Padma Bella

Copyright PadmaBella.com Photo by Padma Bella
Copyright PadmaBella.com Photo by Padma Bella


Copyright PadmaBella.com Photo by Padma Bella
As I sat with the audience watching I was able to observe that when things became blacked out because it was too graphic to show to a general audience many were making comments that they'd rather watch it than sit in darkness and allowing their mind to wander. It was interesting to observe how a room full of people sitting in front of a black screen became more uncomfortable just thinking about all the bad things that could be happening to these characters. How the mind can do so much. The imagination is far more imaginative than the truth of what really happens (in any situation). Much of this show depicts human fear, what they don't know about they fear. 


Copyright PadmaBella.com Photo by Padma Bella
I simply think many witches even back in history were misunderstood. As with any craft there are good and bad elements. Just as there are good and bad humans (if you wish to put a label on them). How many were light workers that were labeled as a witch? One could have been at the wrong place and created this label. It still is universal the supernatural (of any kind) when people do not understand or are close minded seem to naturally associate it with evil or bad or devil or demons- now we are pushing to change this ... lift the vibration. As then if we no longer have negative or fear, these dark things and thoughts will no longer exist and will have no control over anyone anymore. More from other Wonder Con panels soon! All photos & video from Wonder Con will be coming on our Facebook Page: Padma Bella soon!