Saturday, April 26, 2014

Awakening ...

Many dreams much awakening. One being in a chanting room, a room with monks, such beauty. I have been guided that all things come, whatever gifts you notice ... 

by embracing them they will come more fully to you. Practice by just being you, they will come without you even trying. Just live and it will be. Even if it's just a glimpse right now. It is once there is nothing left to shed from you this is when you come into your own this new ...

Last night I went to sleep to heavy wind outside and knew it would bring rain. Some time later I woke up to the sound of heavy rain. A clearing, a cleansing. When I woke up the wind is still blustery day outside but the clouds are moving around. Our energy is cleansed. I woke up feeling amazing and simply wishing to play with crystals. Emotions are simply pouring from me, as with this sort of cosmic week emotions may just start to flow with this detox.

Various messages come, listen to them ... they may or may not make sense right now. Followed by a voice telling me "I will take care of her" it seemed like I was overhearing the middle of some conversation between beings. I was guided to look for song lyrics. When I searched I was guided to this song ....