Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Loving Heart

"What is a loving heart? A loving heart is sensitive to the whole of life, to all persons; a loving heart doesn’t harden itself to any persons or things" Anthony de Mello

Today and everyday it is about being gentle with yourself, know your limits. Yes we do need to push our limits to get forward but it's knowing your edge and when it should be pushed. When it is too much. We all have bad days but it is how we handle this. It can consume us if we wish and let it. Or you can chose to embrace this and be happy. 

Each day we get the opportunity to learn more about who you are. Each day I love myself more and more. I realize that in this time of stillness I receive challenges but these are to make me stronger. We encounter people that may push us know that you can always take a time out. A five minute time out to compose yourself does wonders. This can come in many forms. It can be physically stepping outside to compose yourself. Breathing deeply at your desk. Meditating for five minutes. Forward folding in your office. Yoga in five minutes. I think this has made me smile the most, all the yoga poses I get shared that have been done in five minutes when work has gotten too stressful. Of course each is what you wish to practice. Many of you I have heard wish for discreet things that don't look too "weird" but the weird can lighten the mood too. Do what makes you happy and comfortable. I find no problem just doing what calls to me at any given time. I did so the other day I was at a shop and just decided I needed to release some tension from the day ... who I was with gave me a bit of a strange look at first. My big smile of course eased any "weirdness" and I felt better and we can't take life so seriously. Especially if something has overwhelmed us, look at why has it? 


Pay attention to your vibration, when you feel at your wits end you are unbalanced somewhere. Start with self love. Look to ways to help yourself. When you are centered and grounded you can then continue about your tasks. Try scent therapy if you work in an office. Rose, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Chamomile are calming to the Anahata. Use this scent therapy as a way to cleanse your aura. Clear your sacred space within you. You can even use scented essential oils, lotions to carry this scent on you through out the day. This is a great way to center and calm yourself. I enjoy this when I know I am going to be encountering many different energies I pick the scent that will create the most happiness in me. 







Close your eyes... Feel the light shining brightly in your heart. Expand it, and beam it out to all living things! Take time out for yourself. If you work with others try bringing crystals to create a more calming environment. I had a conversation yesterday in which someone brings crystals to the office. However yesterday the rose quartz became "lost" it of course was out for an adventure needing to complete some work. As crystals disappear for a reason. It of course was found. It is something that you can do discreetly create a crystal grid on your desk and program it to the office environment or what you wish for help with. If you would like more information on how to incorporate these for your own unique situation sign up for a one-on-one session =)




Next in Heart Chakra series: http://padmabella.blogspot.com/2014/03/happenings.html