Saturday, January 25, 2014

Blissful Padma Creations

Photo by Padma Bella
I sometimes think moods are linked to the weather and some of us can control or rather our moods

influence the weather. Yesterday it was very cloudy and reflective. I meditated much yesterday, not really "getting anywhere" but I really just sat with all I had received. Of course this is how life simply is, why rush? Rushing leads to thinking you can control or get "somewhere" but the reality of it is where is the destination? 

I woke up this morning surrounded by the most love I could possibly imagine. I created a crystal grid on the pillow next to me and I had the most pleasant sleep even in my dream I was commenting how calm I felt. The places I travel in my sleep it seems like two separate worlds two separate lives. One can wonder which is the waking world? I wished for today to be sunny. I dressed for the sun.
Photo by Padma Bella
More clarity has come. It does come when you aren't looking for it. For me it came with an old man at a coffee shop just sitting enjoying his coffee and when I passed him he flashed me the biggest warmest smile which I returned the same. From there, a very deal soul gave me the words I had been longing to hear, even though I was not even aware this is what my soul needed. The reality is none of us "know" what we are doing or "what to say" its all winging it. We all get guidance and it's listening to your Soul here as to what to "say" or just "be." We've been through many things, and I have always enjoyed our chats because it's never ego driven or one upping the other but it's mutually sharing our experiences and stories with each other. It's a mutual learning and so much of my transformation has contributed by this soul with getting tools and words and just a space to "be." I of course was very reflective in my meditation this morning. The realization happened we are all in the state of "unknowing" this means different things for each of us. Me sharing one thing is probably not going to get you to enlightenment or "to the destination" instead it's like building blocks they all come in and create this expansion and elevation. There are all different ways and paths to get "there." It's being able to be comfortable in the uncomfortableness also that really shows your strength to yourself. 

I have been wishing and am creating jewelry. These can be worn as a tiara or crown on your head or you may wear them as a long necklace (or any other means you find inspiration to wear them). I have three completed ones and will be creating more. Each has it's own vibration and which resonates with you. I do offer each of these, they are one of a kind unique vibration. I will be posting them here and on the FB page


Owl Guidance Crown
Owl animal guides bring intuition and the ability to see what others cannot. Owls bring wisdom in light of change. If you are experiencing a life transition this owl pendant and quartz energy is very strong. 
Created by Padma Bella
Amethyst Heart Crown
Amethyst energy opens the crown chakra. Calming higher power energy in this crown.
Created by Padma Bella



Peacock animal guide energy brings vibrancy as it brings new life into your path. 

Being drawn to peacock energy brings about spiritual awakening while facing immortality 
while expanding on your journey to learn refinement in your vision and
also being incorruptible on your quest.
Created by Padma Bella
Blissful Padma Creations
If you wish to receive, simply contact.
Creations by Padma Bella
Blissful Padma Creations
Created by Padma Bella


I am so excited to finally share these with all of you! They truly make me happy making them. More soon! These are all available.