Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Simply Be

Photo by Padma Bella
I have been pondering what to do for the Full Moon this weekend. I only knew I didn't feel like doing the same which I had been doing for months and months. I just sought guidance, listening - what I have felt is we should release the past, as in the deep stuff that has been coming up. Naturally as we are in the New and we released the things that came to mind or on the surface. Now noticing or perhaps feeling when things of the long ago past stir and just are no longer useful or needed anymore but for whatever reason they have rooted deep in our unconscious. Often I have noticed its coming up with people I haven't talked to in a very long time come back into my life, their energy does not resonate with mine anymore. I can see my shift but they have not shifted which is where their path needs to be for them in the now.

This has been coming up everywhere, and I have been face with it in my life as well in other's lives. Really I have been feeling the need to extract myself because I can't run in circles with my conversations, I can't keep repeating. I began to notice this.

Photo by Padma Bella
I had planned my day and as happens things come up telling me to just sit and be and cuddle if
needed. We can protect our energy, if people only call upon seeing you and you notice them pulling your energy, ask yourself is this a balanced connection? For me I have noticed I am wanting mutual conversations and mutual interactions. If we still feel like changing up routines listen to that, we have to find a new normal.

This morning I received my answer in my moving meditation, sending the love and feeling the love. The main thing is all about Asana practice is to get out of your head. There is nothing else to do but focus on the here and now. Truly beautiful to be reminded. I had not gone for a while and noticed this pull and imbalance in me because my energy was becoming stagnant. Even in a conversation I was having last night I knew that my energy was not moving as it needs to, and I give my best when I am balanced and centered (everyone benefits). Of course it's pleasant to be reminded that the mind chatter keeps us going. It is the same thoughts that just go around in circles and around and around repeating. It's really nothing new and it just finds new forms of coming up. I also notice this when I am away from my physical practice, and I notice that it then comes up in energy of those around me.

All I wanted last night was to have someone (anyone) there for me to tell me everything is going to be okay. I realized that I am enough and I don't need anyone to be dependent in that way. That everything is okay and is amazing. These conversations brought up stuff with me thinking about how much I give to others, which I gladly do- but when I ask for anything back (it's an inconvenience) or I get two seconds and then it's please lets get back to my problem, you are good and stable. I understand in the New we can't care about other's perception of us or needing validation for anything. I feel what I need is just positive vibes being sent to me mutually because I have been creating my own internal energy source to sustain and empower myself. I talk a lot about balancing and having both the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine energy but where does one go to recharge their battery? Asana does amazing things. However at the same time to have an external force, I feel there is an imbalance in I've been so self substained for so long is it always going to be this way (where I have to be all for myself)?

Photo by Padma Bella
This morning I felt home, a place of comfort. I heard the words that I needed. Any physical ailment that comes up is the nervous system and our energy being stagnant and telling us there's something here that needs to be addressed. If we cannot do something aren't flexible or can't do something it's not just because "oh I'm not flexible"- it's calling for us to look deep inside us for the answer. The mind is only reacting to the body not the other way around. I do offer personal services to assist in releasing this energy. The main one most people have issues with is their hips, they just aren't flexible there. It's not a matter of where you will always be because you've never been able to do x, y, or z. That's the mind telling you have limitations. Instead the hips are where we store our daily stress and our childhood traumas and even any trauma we've experienced. So if you are tight in your hips it means you really have tons of stuff you need to release, your mind is preventing you from releasing it because it really is just that easy to let it go. Working on it and not easing up. This was addressed this morning how we can't let our energy get stagnant especially in the hips it has to have energy move through. We have to think what is making me not be able to get into this pose? Why is it not going there? Daily stress gets into the mind and we then go on repeat feeding this over and over and it just gets stuck in us. We even have old scar tissue that needs to just be released. The moment we address these issues or these topics they release and the mind has no more use for them so they free up space. Then we are able to go deeper in our asana. Even the practiced veteran can always learn new things and new ways of approaching things. Realistically in moving mediation is your asana you should not be thinking about anything else but the now, not even focusing on anything around you or people around you- or even the instructor it's just moving freely with guidance. I love getting into the point where I just am connected to the mind of the instructor what we wear the guidance at the same time and I listen with my clairvoyance and channel messages while I'm in this moving meditation. I invite everyone to experience it this way, most places are focused on mirrors and image and ego and it's not what this is about its all about intuition and listening inside.

Photo by Padma Bella
This brings me to another thing which I have been noticing, it's the Chita Vriti people are experiencing. I will have a private session, or even just a regular conversation and the same thing repeats over and over. Sometimes people aren't even aware they are doing it. They are letting the mind rule them. They are giving away their power by seeking my answers. When I have no answers. I just have guidance. I kept getting these questions from the mind, why is this happening? what do you think this means? what is your take on it? what are your feelings on it? what do you think this person is feeling? The reality is none of this matters, if you are asking these questions it means that you are still leading with the mind you are not in Oneness you are still experiencing life in the lower dimensions, there is nothing wrong with that. Everyone is at different places. It doesn't matter why anything is happening or what I feel about something. All this is irrelevant because you have to step up and just be. If you are still and address why am I feeling these questions? What insecurity or anxiety is coming up, really face these within yourself (as uncomfortable as it is) we all have had to do it, in order to get to the other side (which is bliss and silence and just inner knowing). No one has the answers for us, seeking outside for answers only leads to frustration because you will never get the answers you seek because you are looking at the wrong sources, the correct source is yourself. With services I offer is guidance I give tools and a direction on where to start.

Photo by Padma Bella
Even thinking about health and wanting to change your lifestyle. Great make it happen, talking about it only goes so far it has to actually materialize. After a while you attract what you are, you cannot attract the things you want if you do not love yourself first and are whole and who you want to be. It's all about your mindset. Feeling vibes listen to them, if they are negative look into why you are feeling it and address it all. Move on to operating at positive happy vibes. I get asked how did you get to where you are? I work hard, I use tools and it's all a process; I have stuck with this desire and drive and yes I keep at it because I know all will be with Divine Timing. It takes the same energy (probably less) to wish and stay positive and then my energy reflects this and being grateful for everything has also helped a ton also.

When I get overwhelmed I have to remind myself that I have all that I need already. I become grateful
Photo by Padma Bella
for all that I have and it's just realizing that I am good and happy in the now. All the other stuff will work itself out. I have no control over it at all, so my mind wants to naturally go there but it can't because it doesn't matter. It's the mind trying to create stress and freak us out to worry us and create that anxiety. If we only listen and become content with the things we have now, if you have no job think of the ways you can enjoy life. Many people with experiencing these portals now find things have dried up which were no longer serving us. These are all blessings as showing that it was no longer the path you needed to be on, but also comes a feeling of I've lost everything. It's not about that, it's about being given a new opportunity to create a better future. I feel blessed this morning to have people who lift me up and remind me how grateful I am to have them to share energy with at sunrise. The past should not hold my energy any longer it just creates blocks and pulls you down. The now is the only thing to focus on and the day gets brighter and we all start glowing and radiating light because you can only be happy and ecstatic to be alive and notice all the beauty around you. The future will come and us all focusing on the now and manifesting the wishes, the future will be what it will be. We all raise each other up and our vibes up. I can't let myself get too caught up in the future it all doesn't matter. Security of it, doesn't matter either, I have done the work, I am doing the work; therefore it will all come to be in Divine Timing.

Photo by Padma Bella
So for this Taurus Full Moon, I will be writing up a release ritual but it will be different than the others, you may still look back to past articles for repeating those (if that's where you feel it resonates with you). I am however just being called to release these past traumas (childhood, deep in our subconscious, past lives ...). I started thinking more about how we re-charge crystals under a full moon, and this resonated with me like we also need to recharge ourselves also. So this is what I am being called more into, releasing the deep things embedded within us as well as just recharging our Light and soul essences to come into more remembering. If you are seeing Ladybugs, aside from what I already wrote about in a different article, no spots is also meaning these are the older wiser Ladybugs (who's spots have disappeared with age). These are our elder guides coming to us. Listen to what the Universe is telling you through messages. These messages come in all forms. I love that I saw a blue dragonfly at the ocean and green ones when I am on land. The Ladybug I saw just seemed to magically poof disappear I think it's fitting where she appeared next. Everything happens for a reason and we need to just be grateful for all that we have in the Now, that's all we can be, simply Be.