Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Peace and Balance

Photo by Padma Bella
This morning it occurred to me how off balanced and not centered I have become. All the daily "stuff" as well as when those times when we are called to act outside ourselves. The seemingly out of body experiences when you think, this can't really be happening, moments. I can however only be grateful for everything always. I think about the small stuff that many forget about or take for granted. We need to just not focus on all the little buggy "stuff" it doesn't matter anymore. When we act from our inner knowing we don't need validation. I get many emails about that sort; asking for my advice (when I don't give advice) and it becomes humorous after a while because they are looking to the wrong stuff. In reality we just need to dwell on what we are thankful for, what abundance we have (when we have abundance in everything already) and luxury of having all that we already need. You just need an open heart and open inner knowing to 'see' this or feel this all around. All the details work themselves out when we just stop thinking about it and just let it be. This is exactly what I have been guided.


Photo by Padma Bella
I realize when something becomes difficult for me, my personality is to push through it to acknowledge where I am but I don't pull out or give up I "fight or push" through it. Often the easy way is to just give up and say I can't do it, but if we do then we will never get to the other side. My mind immediately goes to thinking how many people would love a second chance to experience what I am in the right now moment? At the end of the day we all 'rest' but we shouldn't rush and rush around forgetting about just enjoying the experience of this all.


Photo by Padma Bella
A thought came into my head, as in the old so many are thought driven. After awhile talking to people so caught up in thought I eventually started going a bit stir crazy. I needed fresh air from all the loony talk. The walking and talking in circles. Getting all twisted up in the "cr*p" that doesn't matter. And many of you will also start to notice this as well when you talk with friends (you've known for years) all of a sudden it's like a light bulb of "have they always been like this?" 




Photo by Padma Bella
When we most experience joy and bliss is it of the mind or of feelings that just are. In those great moment when we really were truly happy it is of the feelings, the vibes, the things we can't rationalize that lets us experience the greatness. The mind only goes so far, when you shut the mind off and just feel the beautiful world around with eyes closed how happy do you feel? How at peace do you feel? It's pure bliss. Verses close your eyes and let your mind tear you up inside it will naturally spin itself in drama and circles and you will get anxious. So shut the mind off and just experience. Be grateful for everything.


Photo by Padma Bella
Go to a place that makes you extremely happy. While we can we should experience more of what makes us happy. I invite each one of you to feel out the place that has always made you the most happy in your life- it may be a place you went once on a vacation, a place you frequent often, and find time to go there. 




Photo by Padma Bella





We need a place to release all the energy, we have to care for ourselves when we are off balance and not centered we cannot help those around us and it's OK to stop taking on additional things. To figure out what you want where you want to go. I have noticed this, with all the chaos around it's easy to get swept up back into this, but in my heart I have known this does not resonate with me. I felt many times I was being suffocated, because my soul was being suffocated too and pulled in all directions. My light being acknowledged but I do have to care for myself, as we all do. I truly woke up feeling liberated and free and I no longer feel the need to be asked for servicing other people who are never listening and always spinning in circles creating that inner web for themselves. My creativity literally has been shut off, I just sat in it- experiencing. I realized it was all the old vibrations others were trying to push upon me, this caused nightmares and lack of sleep. There will be times when you want to help so many but listen to your inner knowing when you feel overwhelmed take some time for yourself to re-center and balance and see where you are. Be grateful for all your inner work you have already done.

Photo by Padma Bella
See this all as an opportunity to see where you are. Until November 23 we are experiencing Scorpio energy and the Taurus Full Moon energy as the Sun moves into Sagittarius. We are wishing to experience freedom, spiritual expansion and learning more about who we have been shifting into. As I noted old vibrations and patterns may be stirring up for you, listen and feel your way through these. Scorpio is all about getting into our deep core feelings as we cleanse ourselves to not get stuck in repetition. Instead use these resurfacing things to further expand into the New and shed this skin so you can open and expand your wings further. As we move into Sagittarius we will continue to expand further and as I have been experiencing the old patterns wishing to take root within me, they just no longer resonate with me. These probably won't be drastic shifts just small ones. I am listening to what messages and lessons I am to receive from them. Do this but don't dwell, we are not meant to, it is just as we pass through to see how far we have come. Use our inner knowing and push along into our next shift as you let your Light shine bright!