Monday, September 30, 2013

New Moon in Libra October 4, 2013

I have been enjoying all the change going on this past week. We are leading into the New Moon on Friday October, 4, 2013 at 4:45PM (PT), 8:35PM (ET). A new cycle begins with each New Moon. Many of us have been feeling a great energy shift. We all have been experiencing this differently. Whether it be wanting to go on a retreat away from the routine, feeling more tired, wanting to just go out and be in nature, there's no right or wrong but a way to get more connected with our Divine Self. I have been experiencing a lot more dreams- and a lot more need to sleep longer hours. I feel so much more than just the crisp cold in the air despite it being sunny and "hot." A lot has been sending messages of just getting more in tune with who you are and just knowing what you know. I have noticed a great shift in myself not really needing so much validation from outside sources but just trusting in my knowing.

Releasing!
The Full Moon I was able to release a lot and with the Equinox let go of even more and clean out a lot of stuff mentally and physically. The changes may be really subtle or if you are more sensitive to these then you may be experiencing a lot more. I can talk more about that- at a later time.





Libra Cycle
The New Moon in October is in the Libra cycle which makes this a time to really look inside ourselves and to look at personal goals we want to have to embrace all the positive energies around. The theme (as I've been shown a lot) is all about balance. Creating the balance first starts with our Self. If you don't know how to Be or do something how can you expect someone else to be able to? It's all about mirroring what you want. If you encounter someone and you get frustrated because they are not reacting or doing as you want, they are projecting like a mirror those aspects of yourself that are not fully working functionally yet. I have been noticing this a lot, it goes with manifesting and law of attraction what you put out you attract back. Same goes for balance. If you notice you are giving too much away- you may be asking too much of others too. Self love I have talked about before. To create balance you have to be whole and to get there you have to have self love. Unconditional love to yourself and to others. If there's a relationship that you have been chasing after, stop chasing. It's running because you still are driven by the ego. Something that is balanced isn't going to change anything, it will know that it comes with Divine timing all that is right.

Characteristics of Libra


Some characteristics of Libra: Making peace and harmony with all that is around us, creating balance in our lives, valuing partnerships of all kinds; and learning to develop these skills. Many of us want to focus on relationships. I am often asked a variety of questions on this. I will be offering more services with guidance and inspirational sessions on a donation base. With this New Moon, is opposing Uranus and square Pluto what this means: Pluto is about transformation, Uranus is about association with change, and Libra is about relationships. So This can mean what you'd like, I see it as transformation brining change in relationships- this can be how you act in any type of current relationship, or healing a relationship that you have been harmed in the past- something isn't working as it was (change it!) and to look at personal goals we want to have to embrace all the positive energies around. 


Balance and Self Love
The theme (as I've been shown a lot) is all about balance. Creating the balance first starts with our Self.


If you don't know how to Be or do something how can you expect someone else to be able to? It's all about mirroring what you want. If you encounter someone and you get frustrated because they are not reacting or doing as you want, they are projecting like a mirror those aspects of yourself that are not fully working functionally yet. I have been noticing this a lot, it goes with manifesting and law of attraction what you put out you attract back. Same goes for balance. If you notice you are giving too much away- you may be asking too much of others too. Self love I have talked about before. To create balance you have to be whole and to get there you have to have self love. Unconditional love to yourself and to others. If there's a relationship that you have been chasing after, stop chasing. It's running because you still are driven by the ego. Something that is balanced isn't going to change anything, it will know that it comes with Divine timing all that is right. 

Organizing and "Knowing"
In this New Moon its a time to focus on balance and what areas you want to improve on. Libra is about organizing. I have been having many feelings

and just "knowing." I have been called to let go of a lot that hasn't been serving me. Ever since the last Full Moon I noticed a shift literally. The Equinox further created a portal shift, and now I am being called towards a Small Portal (what that means yet I don't know) but I do feel the need to share it, without full answers of what that means to me. How it came to me was me just experiencing love, from a person who's face I could not see, and I knew it didn't matter who this person appeared in my dream because I already knew who it was. But I was being asked to just follow- the face and situation changed within the dream, but each time the feeling I got was the same, and I feel the Small Portal is me. It's what I am experiencing because not every shift or change has to be drastic. I've been doing lots of various things and yes some things have been huge I feel here and now the subtle things are what we are being called to see to witness. 

Horoscopes
Horoscopes can be telling but also have to see what resonates with you. I don't mean driven by the ego of "I don't like what that says, so on to the next." Instead go by what your gut says, and if you "don't know" that means you may not be fully connected to yourself. For me, I AM to the point where I just know and Divine Timing is showing me a direction. If this makes no sense to you, yet, you just aren't at this point yet. Many of my horoscopes I've read however, some have really really resonated with me and fit me so well. 


Dreams and Divine Guidence
There are times I've been drawn to dreams but it's about what I feel more than the image. I wish you to really find your center in this New Moon. Take time out of your "busy schedules" to make everything

really simple. Because it all is so simple, our ego and our mind just makes it complicated. Worrying just feeds fear and makes us not sleep at night or get sick. Things just are. For me, I've stopped worrying- naturally I can't do anything about the future, yes I still get anxious or fear but I sit with it acknowledge my feelings sit with them and then let them go like a butterfly up to the ethers. Yes I can foresee the future, but I don't know when they will happen, and its not like I can pick what events I see. It just is. Divine guidance shows me things, and sometimes I don't feel the need to share because its not the right time or not my place. I'm still learning more about what I "see" but dreams are more. People often just dismiss them, and if you are at this point, that's where you are. There is no right or wrong. Give it a thought, regardless of what your beliefs are if you have been having dreams you can remember before you look them  up in a dictionary or online write them down, and then just sit with how you feel they mean to you. 


Services
I am starting to take donations as I mentioned above for guidance, this will be how to incorporate methods into your life, you can always chose to use them or not, but I am not going to fix your problems. If you have ailments I do offer energy healing services- and this along with the guidance is the best method to understand why you may be ill or injured. Contact me via my email: Sophie@PadmaBella.com for more information on it.

New Moon Manifesting Group
I also am offering a New Moon manifesting group on this Friday for the New Moon. I started offering this as a test last month, and now offering it donation based $11 or more; we will be doing a group

integration activity. If you are not able to make it to the scheduled time I can let you know of an alternative. Just basic information it will involve a manifesting, law of attraction activity- along with combining energy and light. I will use my crystals to help channel and include Reiki energy as well. Last New Moon I performed this, and it was truly magical. Hopefully you will be able to join our circle. If you'd like to join email me at : Sophie@PadmaBella.com (before Friday please) ... I am also working on updating the website to offer more products, and if there's something you'd like me to offer- let me know. The latest call I've been receiving is how to guide people to love and Divine Union. Stay tuned for more info on these projects!